Tributes & Vigils Category: US Army

Tributes
Profile
Photos
  • 452 Comments

1. John D Aragon May 25, 2009 at 12:00 am

we are really sorry and we appreciate you on memorial day!!!!

2. John D Aragon January 26, 2009 at 12:00 am

Thank you for your courage and service. May you rest peacefully in Gods loving and secure arms.

3. John D Aragon July 22, 2008 at 12:00 am

Shh !! Don’t say a word. don’t even whisper. It must remain unheard. Like a story without no beginning must remain untold. Like an object without a price cannot be sold. Keep it at a distance, it cannot be shown. It has to be kept secret, must remain unknown. For if no one finds out not even one, then maybe there’s a chance GOD can undo what has already been done.–So I sit here and grieve alone, for there might be some hope if it remains unkown.

4. John D Aragon July 22, 2008 at 12:00 am

I still remember the day you died. Like a memory that never goes away. My heart is still broken John, I just wished you could have stayed.–Remember all the fun times we had and all the good times together. But now it just makes me feel so sad to think you are now gone forever.–I keep recalling your dying day, the time when we all just cried. We were never so sad as the day that you died.–A friend like you, I can’t belive I found. My time with you was so special, our lives will be forever bound.–They say it was supposed to happen; that it was GOD’S wish. I just want to see you once more John, and give you a final hug and kiss.–You are a memory in my mind, and a love in my heart ! You’re a memory that never goes away, and I wish your heart would re-start.–But I know it won’t, no matter how much I don’t want to believe it. My heart is like a jigsaw puzzle without you and the pieces just won’t fit.–I know it’s been over a month, nearly two in fact. You’re a loving memory in my heart, and it never goes away.– Love Wendy– You were truly a wonderful friend.

5. John D Aragon July 22, 2008 at 12:00 am

I thought about you tonight and where in Heaven you might be. Is it really a better place it’s too far for me to see.–Are you flying with the Angels ? Do you glide amongst the stars ? Can you see my prayers at night ? Can you see my hidden scars ?– I’m walking in the rain, somehow it comforts me. I guess, I feel like crying when life cries next to me.–But no amount of rain could measure up the countless tears I’ve cried. No amount of happiness could fill the void I feel inside.–Tonight I feel like crying because there’s so much I would like to say. But somewhere in my weeping soul I know I’ll be okay.

6. John D Aragon July 22, 2008 at 12:00 am

I called you today! But I forgot you can’t answer your phone anymore. I got you a rose but it died. I wrote you a letter but it flew away. I waited for you at the park but you didn’t show. I went to your favorite restaurant but you didn’t mkae it. I went to the cememtry and…I layed at your grave for hours hoping you would come back to me.

7. John D Aragon July 22, 2008 at 12:00 am

The days are long. The nights even longer. The pain has not erased, instead it’s gotten stronger.
      Sometimes I am back there again, there at the funeral home on that sad, sad day enduring so much pain. I want to crawl into a hole and hide away. The pain is always there no matter what I do.

8. John D Aragon July 22, 2008 at 12:00 am

John, I can’t stand this pain. I just want to scream. I wish someone would wake me up from this nightmarish dream. I want to open my eyes and see you standing there. Seeing you laughing and telling all of your wonderful jokes and stories with such loving care It’s never going to happen and that makes me really mad. I can’t understand why GOD took you. We all and miss you so-we are so sad.

9. John D Aragon July 22, 2008 at 12:00 am

The pain is still here. No matter how much time goes by. As each morning approaches, I think of you and cry.–It’s hard to think about what could have been. But I can’t help but think about it now and then.–I think of you each and every day. I would have you here if I had my way.–But I can’t change things no matter how many wishes I make. I will have to live life with constant heartache.

10. John D Aragon July 22, 2008 at 12:00 am

Inside my head, I hear you say, ” you are so very strong, you can do this on your own.” But it feels so wrong.~~I never got to say goodbye, that’s what hurts the most. It haunts me to this very day, that you were so far away, I couldn’t hold you close.~~I know that you are still close to us, I feel you in my heart, though you walk amongst the clouds, we’re never far apart.~~Until the day we meet again, my arms will long to be wrapped around your loving form, where finally I’ll be free.~~I try to understand why GOD chose me to endure this pain, this awful misery.~~Will I ever understand ? Will I never know why ? I can’t think of a reason that you had to die.~~Sometimes these emotions are too hard to feel, but I hope they make me stronger, I hope they help me to heal.

11. John D Aragon July 20, 2008 at 12:00 am

I have cried a thousand times, asked why a million more, your golden heart and bright eyes, won’t walk back through that door.–So many things we’ll never do, words we will never speak, I’ve never known such emptiness, or felt so incomplete.–They say your soul flies away to Heaven when you die, I longed to chase you on that sad, sad day, and fade into the sky.–I couldn’t feel a single thing, except the urge to hide, peace will never find me now, a part of me has died.–You were my soul, my everything, and now I’m on my own. I don’t think I can do this, I hurt down to the bone.

12. John D Aragon July 20, 2008 at 12:00 am

For the first time since you were born we lie here so lonely in our bed. Without you here the swimming and spinning of our emotions and our heads. In the house where you used to lie (sleep) and we would listen to every breath and sigh. Our hearts sink into the depth of darkness at the realization that death did depart us.–What a beautiful baby, loving child and kind man you were.
      We will miss you until we get there( with you).

13. John D Aragon July 20, 2008 at 12:00 am

Photographs mean everything when people leave. Maybe GOD took them away.–Maybe they were young and wasn’t meant to go. Maybe a bike or car accident, or maybe even a war, its just too hard to know.–Or maybe it was his time to go. It came so unexpectedly and no one did know.–There is every kind of reason why our loved ones must leave. Sometimes they go and we so surely grieve and grieve.–But it’s a sad fact that all you have left are cherished photographs.

14. John D Aragon July 20, 2008 at 12:00 am

I thought I would fall over and die. Maybe it was just a lie. I couldn’t believe my ears. Nothing could stop the tears. My best friend gone forever, it was a relationship I did not want to sever. All my fears have come true. Now what do I do ? He left me all alone. This war isn’t something one should condone. Terroism wasn’t his choice. I wish he could have used his voice. Not one word could he say to me. Why couldn’t I only see ? He was my best friend after all. But I just let him fall. Now my heart is filled with sorrow. And today is just yesterday’s tomorrows.

15. John D Aragon July 20, 2008 at 12:00 am

My friend for many years. Time just disappears. Goodbye has finally came. And life is not a game.
      I can’t ever do this again ( lose my best friend to death’s cold grip). He will forever be in my heart forever. I know, I will remember. But, I’m just sad right now. I guess it was time to go. Why, I don’t know ?

16. John D Aragon July 19, 2008 at 12:00 am

The time comes when those whom we have loved the longest and the best will travel into a place of joy and rest….And we must walk a lonely path through shadows for awhile without a certain kindred voice, a dear, familiar smile–yet each day brings us nearer to horizons yet unknown. And even when the way is dark, we never walk alone, for memories travel with us toward the happy destination where we will join our loved ones in eternal celebration.

17. John D Aragon July 14, 2008 at 12:00 am

Dear John. I know that you and your beloved family do not know us, but we have unofficially adopted your memorial site. Well because you were stationed in Kentucky originally and because you devoted your life to protecting us all.– Thankful Citizens from Louisville, Ky.

18. John D Aragon July 14, 2008 at 12:00 am

I just can’t believe that you are gone, it just doesn’t seem true. I just don’t understand why God
      had to take someone like you. I know He had a reason when He took you from this place. I don’t understand right now, but your life I can’t replace.
      Your body may be gone but your memory will remain. We’re all going through the hurt right now, the heartache and pain. But we can be rest assured that you’re in a better place. And although we’ll see you again, the pain of loss is hard to erase.

19. John D Aragon July 14, 2008 at 12:00 am

We can’t bear it without you…..

20. John D Aragon July 14, 2008 at 12:00 am

Star light, star bright, your the brightest star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might, that you have
      the sweetest dreams tonight.

21. John D Aragon July 14, 2008 at 12:00 am

Somewhere in my dreams tonight, I’ll see you standing there, you look at me and smile as you say, ” Life isn’t fair.”– You say you were chosen for his garden, His preciously hand-picked bouquet.
      ” GOD really needs me, that’s why I couldn’t stay. ”
      — It’said that Angels are sent from above, I’ve always had my Angel whose heart was filled with love.– Wherever the ocean meets the sky, there will be memories of you and I. When I look up at that sky so blue, all I see are visions of you.

22. John D Aragon July 14, 2008 at 12:00 am

Gentle Jesus up above, please give our John a great big hug.

23. John D Aragon July 14, 2008 at 12:00 am

A candle lit with lots of love for a special person in Heaven Above. It’s sent to you with a hug and sealed with all of our love….

24. John D Aragon July 14, 2008 at 12:00 am

As long as I can dream, As long as I can think, As long as I have memory…. I will love you. As long as I have eyes to see and ears to hear and lips to speak…. I will love you. As long as I have a heart to feel, a soul stirring within, and imagination to hold you…. I will love you. As long as there is time, As long as there is love, As long as I have a breath to speak your name…. I will love you. Because I love you more than anything…. In all the world.

25. John D Aragon July 14, 2008 at 12:00 am

A child who loses its parent is an orphan. A man who loses his wife is a widower. A woman who loses her husband is called a widow. However their is no name for a parent who loses their child. Their is no word to describe such pain….

26. John D Aragon July 14, 2008 at 12:00 am

Occasionally we are graced with the presence of an Earth Angel. They are unable to stay with us long, while they do, they bring unprecedented joy and happiness in all they touch. While they are here, we bask at their goodness and marvel at their contributions to the world. When they leave us
      we are left with devastation that comes with loving such a wonderful being….but we must remember…
      the Earth Bound Angels are not ours to keep. They are ours to enjoy, learn from, and behold until they return home.

27. John D Aragon July 14, 2008 at 12:00 am

Tonights the night you snuggle up tight, close your eyes and say goodnight…..

28. John D Aragon July 14, 2008 at 12:00 am

Now that your loved one has gone to sleep, memories in your heart and mind will keep your loved one alive and with you. Keep on smiling, even though the tears roll. Remember the love and laughter they brought you.

29. John D Aragon July 14, 2008 at 12:00 am

If only you had told me before we had to part, just how I’d find a way to heal my broken heart. I know you would have found the words to help me understand just how I’d carry on without your guiding hand. If only you could hold me to dry the tears I cry, then perhaps it would not hurt so much for me to say goodbye.

30. John D Aragon July 14, 2008 at 12:00 am

Have you ever truly heard an angel whisper in your ear ? Their voices are soft and comforting, letting you know that you have nothing to fear.–If
      you listen very carefully you might just hear their sweet voice whispering to you of GOD’S perfect love and all the things that make you rejoice.–They do their very best to always watch over you to keep you safe and happy in everything you do.–So next time you feel lonely, kinda scared and blue, just listen to your angel…and listen….for they’ll whisper back to you.

31. John D Aragon July 14, 2008 at 12:00 am

Most people walk in and out of your life. But only loved one’s leave footprints in your heart.

32. John D Aragon July 13, 2008 at 12:00 am

33. John D Aragon July 13, 2008 at 12:00 am

Few people come into our lives and make everything shine, but you’re one of those rare and splendid jewels who make the world bright.–When I was sad, you made me smile. When I was alone and blue, you were there for me, and you made me feel strong enough to accomplish anything. Because I appreciate the many things you do, more than words could say, I’m sending you the Candle of Love, and hoping you receive many blessings from above.–Please send the Candle of Love to someone who has touched your life and keep the flame of love burning bright.—————
      ———————O———– ——— ————–
      —————-OOOOOO————————-
      —————-OOOOOO—————- ——————————–OOOOOO—————— ————–
      —————-OOOOOO——————- ————-
      —————-OOOOOO———————- ————————–OOOOOO———————— ——–
      —————-OOOOOO————————- ———————–OOOOOO————- ———- ——–
      —————-OOOOOO —————— —————————–OOOOOO ————— —————-
      —————-OOOOOO—————– ——————————-OOOOOO———– ——— —————————OOOOOO———— ———– ————————OOOOOO——- ——– ——– ———————–OOOOOO———– ———– ———

34. John D Aragon July 13, 2008 at 12:00 am

I prayed for you before we met, not knowing who you’d be. I asked the LORD to send a friend, one chosen just for me.–I asked that they’d be GODLY,
      with wisdom of his ways. A friend to help and guide me in the trouble of these days.–So often in life, we need someone to listen while we talk. Someone who will not condemn or judge, but encourage us as we walk–The narrow road we chose to follow may sometimes make us stumble. But to have a friend to catch our fall, teaches us to be humble.– When I asked the LORD to send a frined, though many came and went, He gave me much more than
      I ever asked, for you are the friend he sent.– I can not thank you enough for all you did. I hope this little poem helps to say just what you mean to me…..

35. John D Aragon July 13, 2008 at 12:00 am

If you have a true and loyal friend, you have the greatest treasure, for the devotion that he shows will give you so much pleasure.~~When trouble comes you way, he’s there to help you through; he never fails or falters in all he’s asked to do.~~When you need encouragement, he’s there to cheer you on; his faith is constant when other friends are gone.~~Of all the precious jewels the world could ever hold, to have a friend like you is a beauty to behold….

36. John D Aragon July 13, 2008 at 12:00 am

GOD Bless you. Sleep tight. And may the angels take good care of you…….

37. John D Aragon July 12, 2008 at 12:00 am

GOLD and SILVER I have none, but worth MILLIONS is MY SON.

38. John D Aragon July 12, 2008 at 12:00 am

GOD gave us love and happiness, and all that love could hold, but just when life was sweetest, he called my loved one home, too kind to live, too good to lose, but it was not left for me to choose.

39. John D Aragon July 12, 2008 at 12:00 am

Gone from your arms, but not from your heart. One day you will meet, this time never to part.
      FLY John FLY.

40. John D Aragon July 12, 2008 at 12:00 am

Souls do not disintegrate and die; year pass away and yet they do not fade away. Memories are like a distant star pouring forth it’s light across the void. All of our tears and laughter do not lie; though we pass like dreams, our spirits stay, held fast by love, which is just what we are, yet in a form that cannot be destroyed.

41. John D Aragon July 12, 2008 at 12:00 am

A Bridge called Love. It takes us back to brighter years, to happier sunlit days and to precious moments that will always be with us always. And these fond recollections are treasured in the heart to bring us close to those from who we had to part.
      There is a bridge of memories from Earth to Heaven Above…it keeps our dear ones near us. It’s the Bridge we call LOVE….

42. John D Aragon July 12, 2008 at 12:00 am

Something will remind me, I never know just when, it might be something someone says and it all comes back again. The times we spent together, the happiness, the fun, once again I feel the pain of life without my son. It is said time is a healer, I’m not sure this is true, there’s not a day that goes by son that I don’t cry for you.

43. John D Aragon July 12, 2008 at 12:00 am

Our hearts are full of memories, we treasure them with care, the way you had to leave us will always seem unfair.–They say time heals everything, we know that isn’t true, because it still hurts as much today as it did the day we lost you.

44. John D Aragon July 11, 2008 at 12:00 am

We still love and miss you. What more is there to say. Except we wish with all of our heart that you were here today!!!

45. John D Aragon July 11, 2008 at 12:00 am

As raindrops fell from the misty sky…and teardrops fell from my swollen eyes, I know my heart was not suppose to grieve, for GOd called you home, your pain for Him to relieve. But to those left behind, comforting words are hard to find….As you are sitting there on Heaven’s Stairs, know that every day I will say a prayer to thank you for all the things you have done, for all the laughter, all the fun. I miss you more as time goes by. You were and are my best friend. I love you, J.H.

46. John D Aragon July 11, 2008 at 12:00 am

A friend is someone who sets things right….John was truly a friend to so many.

47. John D Aragon July 10, 2008 at 12:00 am

I am in your tomorrow, therefore I live for today, certain of finding a sunrise, guidance and strength for the way, power for each moment of heartache, hope for each moment of pain, comfort for every sorrow, sunshine and joy after rain.

48. John D Aragon July 10, 2008 at 12:00 am

Sweet Dreams John. Love and GOD Bless…..

49. John D Aragon July 10, 2008 at 12:00 am

A kiss blown up 2 the sky so blue—catch it John it’s just 4 u.

50. John D Aragon July 10, 2008 at 12:00 am

Russsian Proverb…The tears of strangers are not just water.