Tributes & Vigils Category: London Terror Attack Victims

Tributes
Profile
Photos
  • 7 Comments

1. Salute To Carrie Louise Taylor
        Tribute For Carrie Louise Tayloron June 25, 2010 at 12:00 am

You were so beautiful Carrie and your even more beautiful now that your in heaven. Carrie I believe your dressed in a beautiful white dress and I also believe one day soon you will take me to heaven.

2. Salute To Carrie Louise Taylor
        Tribute For Carrie Louise Tayloron June 24, 2010 at 12:00 am

I didi’nt know you Carrie but just like your family and friends believe your in heaven, I believe your in heaven, you were a very beautiful girl and you will forever be in my heart!!! I can’t think of anyone else that I would want to die with but you and I believe you will be the one who takes me to heaven, REST IN PEACE CARRIE!!!

3. Salute To Carrie Louise Taylor
        Tribute For Carrie Louise Tayloron October 12, 2005 at 12:00 am

Tonight I will finish reading aloud “The Half-Blood Prince” for Carrie. I hope that she heard it.

4. Salute To Carrie Louise Taylor
        Tribute For Carrie Louise Tayloron July 24, 2005 at 12:00 am

She died in a war which she has not
      started. Non-violance is the only for
      world peace.
      Carrie has given a message to the world
      that delicate innocent are leaving the
      earth for the reasons unknown.
      May God show them the right way.

airan.

5. Salute To Carrie Louise Taylor
        Tribute For Carrie Louise Tayloron July 19, 2005 at 12:00 am

Dear Carrie I hope you are finally at peace, and that lots people here in this slice of the universe, care about you and are caring, loving people. And that you can look across the chasm and feel the wam sun-ray beam of love light to bridge our worlds.

6. Salute To Carrie Louise Taylor
        Tribute For Carrie Louise Tayloron July 19, 2005 at 12:00 am

This one is difficult for me. Even though I never knew her, her sweet face and smile break my heart.
      Life sure is messed up at times.

I have shed more tears tonight for sweet Carrie and the others than I have in years. It’s a heartache that can’t be cured. A deep sorrow.

I give them all part of my soul, and want you to know of my genuine sorrow. This sucks.
      God bless you sweet Carrie.

7. Salute To Carrie Louise Taylor